A. About this Notice
B. What are cookies?
- Please take the time to read this Policy carefully. If you have any questions or comments, please contact our ISM Office via AGC.ISM.Office@agc.com.
C. How long do cookies last?
- Cookies are small data files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies are widely used by website owners in order to make their websites work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information.
- Cookies have many different features, such as allowing you to navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improving the user experience. They can also help ensure that the advertisements you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
- Cookies set by the website owner (in this case, AGC) are called “first party cookies”. Cookies set by parties other than the website owner are called “third party cookies”. Third party cookies enable third party features or functionality to be provided on or through the website (e.g. like advertising, interactive content and analytics). The parties that set these third party cookies can recognise your computer both when it visits the website in question and also when it visits certain other websites.
Cookies can remain on your computer or mobile device for different periods of time. Some cookies are ‘session cookies’, which means they only exist when your browser is open and are automatically deleted when you close your browser or quit the app. Other cookies are ‘persistent cookies’, meaning they survive after your browser or app is closed and can be used by websites or apps to recognize your computer when you re-open your browser or app later. The length of the cookies used on our website is explained in more detail in the table below.
D. What is a site tracking feature?
This Website uses Active Campaign. Active Campaign is a site tracking feature that connects marketing and sales processes to our Website activity. It allows a real-time reaction of our sales and marketing teams as you visit our Website and view specific categories and pages. Unlike analytics solutions, such as Google Analytics, which give us statistics about our Website activity in an aggregated data and help us identify general trends and issues, this site tracking feature gives Eclat Digital insight into what you are doing on our Website in real time. This allows Eclat Digital to automatically create personalized experiences for you as you interact with our Website.
When you visit our Website, we may place the following cookies:
F. What about other tracking technologies, like web beacons?
||This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics – which is a significant update to Google’s more commonly used analytics service. This cookie is used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier. It is included in each page request in a site and used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data for the sites analytics reports. By default it is set to expire after 2 years, although this is customisable by website owners.
||This cookie is used by Cookie-Script.com service to remember visitor cookie consent preferences. It is necessary for Cookie-Script.com cookie banner to work properly.
||The cookie wordpress_logged_in_[hash] is used to indicate when you are logged in, and who you are. This cookie is maintained on the front-end of the website as well when logged in.
||This cookie is used to provide protection against hackers, store account details.
Cookies are not the only way to recognise or track visitors to a website. We may use other, similar technologies from time to time, like web beacons (sometimes called “tracking pixels” or “clear gifs”). These are tiny graphics files that contain a unique identifier that enables us to recognise when someone has visited our Website or opened an e-mail that we have sent them. This allows us, for example, to monitor the traffic patterns of users from one page within our Website to another, to deliver or communicate with cookies, to understand whether you have come to our Website from an online advertisement displayed on a third-party website, to improve site performance, and to measure the success of e-mail marketing campaigns. In many instances, these technologies are reliant on cookies to function properly, and so declining cookies will impair their functioning.
G. What about targeted advertising?
Third parties may serve cookies on your computer or mobile device to serve advertising through our Website. These companies may use information about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide relevant advertisements about goods and services that you may be interested in. They may also employ technology that is used to measure the effectiveness of advertisements. This can be accomplished by them using cookies or web beacons to collect information about your visits to this and other sites in order to provide relevant advertisements about goods and services of potential interest to you. The information collected through this process does not enable us or them to identify your name, contact details or other personally identifying details unless you choose to provide these.
H. How can I control cookies or site tracking features?
I. The cookies or site tracking features that were sent in the past
- You have the right to decide whether to accept or reject cookies and/or site tracking features. You can exercise your cookie/features preferences by clicking on the appropriate opt-out links provided in the “privacy settings” tab appearing on your screen. The opt-out preference is valid for 30 days. After this period you are able to revert your decision.
- If you choose to reject cookies and/or site tracking features, you may still use our Website though your access to some functionality and areas of our Website may be restricted.
- In addition, most advertising networks offer you a way to opt out of targeted advertising. If you would like to find out more information, please visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ or http://www.youronlinechoices.com.
If you have disabled one or more cookies or the site tracking features, we can always use information collected by these cookies/features before the deactivation. However, if you opted out from a cookie, we cease to collect information via such opted-out cookie and if you have retrieved your consent regarding the us of site tracking features, we deactivate them.
J. More information about cookies
For more information about cookies, including explanation about how cookies are placed on your device, or how to manage and delete them, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
K. Updates to this Policy
- We may update this Policy from time to time in response to changing legal, technical or business developments. When we update our Policy, we will take appropriate measures to inform you, consistent with the significance of the changes we make. We will obtain your consent to any material changes of this Policy if and where this is required by applicable data protection laws.
- You can see when this Policy was last updated by checking the “last updated” date displayed at the top of this Policy.